Terms and conditions
The Contract - includes the information from the following documents: Rental Agreement, Terms and Conditions for Rent, Handing over sheet and all specifications in the Annexes to the Contract.
Car / Vehicle - represents the vehicle offered for rent along with all its accessories. List Tariff - represents the tariff for one day rental (24 hours) corresponding to the rented car. Fuel - may consist of petrol or diesel, depending on the type of the rented car.
User - the person mentioned in the Contract, who can drive the vehicle rented by the Customer.
Partner - the legal person who mediates the rent between Volo and Client
SCDW / SCDW + - the fee for reducing liability in case of damage or theft explained at length in chapter 4
PREAMBLE: The contractual clauses include the information from the following documents: Rental Agreement, Rental Terms and Conditions, Delivery - Takeover Sheet, damage cost grid and all specifications in the Annexes to the Contract.
The present conditions are obligatory and must be respected in order to rent a car from Volo.
1. VOLO OBLIGATIONS
- To transmit to the Customer the right of use on the vehicle that constitutes the object of the Contract by: delivering the vehicle, completing and signing the handing-over sheet, handing over the keys and the documents of the car (registration certificate, RCA insurance policy) in original.
- To provide the Customer with roadside assistance, on the Romanian territory, for the entire duration of the contract, 24h / 24, 7days / 7 in the event of accident or mechanical failure.
- To replace the vehicle (in the limit of availability), in case of damage that cannot be remedied on the spot, if the damage is not the fault of the Customer, within 24 hours, depending on the location where the defect was found. In case the damage is the fault of the Customer, it will be requested to block a new guarantee for the delivery of a new car.
- In the event that Volo will be unable to replace the Vehicle, the Customer will be refunded the part related to the cost of the rent calculated in proportion to the duration during which the vehicle could not be used.
- Volo is not responsible for the losses incurred by the Customer in the event of failure or damage to the vehicle, except for the expenses authorized by Volo for repairs.
- From the moment of delivery of the vehicle and until its return to its possession, Volo is exempted from liability for the damages caused in traffic by the vehicle rented to the Customer, as well as by the road and bridge taxes or fines resulting from the abusive occupancy of a parking place, the non-observance of the legislation roads or the laws of Romania.
- By issuing the receipts for the completion and cancellation of the pre-authorized deposits Volo relieves itself of the unavailability of the amounts from the Client's account and recommends contacting and presenting the receipts to the bank from which the Customer holds the card.
2. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
Note: In the conditions of a reservation made by telephone, by e-mail or through partners, the reservation can be canceled by Volo, without owing anything to the Client or the intermediary, in case the Final Client does not meet the minimum requirements for rent provided in the contract and published. on the Volo site.
- To be the holder of a valid national and / or international driving license (compulsory international permit for documents issued in countries with a different writing than in the Latin alphabet and for those obtained by driving with a right-hand drive, eg: UK, India, Australia, Japan). When signing the Contract, the driving license must be presented together with an identity card and a credit card. The use of the credit card is compulsory for blocking the deposit. Pre-pay or Diners Club cards are not accepted.
- Pentru soferii cu experienta intre 0-1 ani se va percepe o taxa dupa cum urmeaza: 300 € pentru clasele A, B, C, D, D2, E, F inclusiv si 500 € pentru clasele F1, G2, G1, G, GP, L, L1, P0, 0, P1, V, V0, V2, V3, X inclusiv. Pentru soferii cu experienta intre 1- 3 ani se va percepe o taxa de 100 € pentru clasele A, B, C, D, D2, E, F inclusiv si 300 € pentru clasele F1, G2, G1, G, GP, L, L1, P0, 0, P1, V, V0, V2, V3, X inclusiv. Taxa se aplica per inchiriere, indiferent de durata ei. Daca exista soferi aditionali in aceleasi conditii, cu experienta intre 0-1 ani, respectiv 1-3 ani, taxa se va incasa o singura data.
- In the case of confirmed reservations, Volo reserves the right to cancel them in case the Customer delays the lifting of the car by more than 3 hours compared to the time established by agreement, if the Customer does not announce in advance.
- To allow the driving of the vehicle only to the persons authorized by Volo and mentioned in the Contract, or to the Volo representatives.
- The fee for additional drivers will be 15 € / user. By entering into their Contract, they accept that they must meet the Volo rental conditions.
- Not to drive the vehicle outside the road surfaces, on unpaved, unpaved roads, closed to public traffic. Otherwise, Volo will collect the value of the repair, regardless of the type of guarantee chosen by the customer (including in the case of the SCDW / SCDW + tax), from the guarantee or will debit the customer's debit / credit card presented at the signing of the contract, with prior notification.
- Not to do and to not allow technical or aesthetic interventions on the vehicle without the written consent of Volo.
- To notify Volo, at its request, of the place where the vehicle is located and to allow the examination of the vehicle by the Volo representatives, within a maximum of 24 hours from its request.
- Do not use the vehicle for taxi, driver's school, pushing or towing activities, racing, training, competitions, in order to transport dangerous substances or illegal activities, which can damage the state of the vehicle, as well as not give it any other destination, another. than for the transport of persons in rental regime. In case the rented car is seized or destroyed / damaged by the authorities or the Client, following its use to obtain undue benefits from the transport of prohibited objects or substances, the Client is responsible for the entire value of the vehicle.
- Pets (eg dogs, cats) can be transported in Volo cars only in special boxes (cages, bags), closed during the trip. Otherwise, the same conditions mentioned in point 3.10 will apply.
- For non-observance of the provisions regarding the Client's obligations - provided in Chapter 2 (except point 2.1 - case in which Volo has the right to unilaterally cancel the reservation without restoring the amounts in case of advance payment), the guarantee deposit (including in case of SCDW taxes) is collected in full.
- The customer has the obligation to maintain the car in proper condition for use throughout the contractual period and to deliver the car in the same state as the one from the date of receipt. In the case of any damages caused to the car during the contractual period, (including damages caused by striking the animals or damages with unknown author) the client has the obligation to bear the costs of all the necessary repairs to restore the car in its existing state at the date of receipt.
3. DEVELOPMENT OF THE CONTRACT. DELIVERY, REPLACEMENT AND REPAIR OF THE VEHICLE.
- Delivery and return of the vehicle will be made at the place, date and time set by the Customer together with Volo and mentioned in the reservation form and Contract.
- Handing over and taking over of the car outside the working hours (L-V 09:00 -18: 00) can be done at the client's request. In this case an additional fee of € 10 will be charged for pick up / delivery.
- The restitution of the vehicle in a place other than the one in which it was delivered will be done only with the Volo agreement and an additional displacement tax, between € 30 and € 200 will be charged. If the Customer requests the restitution of the vehicle in another location after taking over the car, he will inform Volo in writing or by calling the non-stop support phone number +40 364 780 165. Volo will have to agree to this contract modification, and the Client will pay the additional dislocation fee mentioned above, the fee that will be communicated in writing by Volo, by SMS or e-mail. The collection of the tax will be made on the return of the car from the guarantee, cash or on the basis of the credit / debit card presented by the Customer at the signing of the rental contract.
- In case the Client leaves the car in a different agency than initially established by the contract, without announcing the change of the delivery location he will be charged an additional fee of 250 €.
- When bringing back the vehicle over the limit time according to the contract, an additional fee of 10 € / hour will be charged, agreed by the contract. If the Customer delays the delivery of the vehicle without having the Volo agreement, the company has the right to return possession at the Client's expense and risk.
- The car is considered to be returned at the time of signing the delivery card by Volo and Client.
- For vehicles returned outside the working hours (weekend and / or night) or in weather conditions that impede the verification of the car, the Customer's responsibility for eventual damage and for unblocking the guarantees with 24 hours from the actual return of the car is extended.
- Customer abandonment of the car without Volo notification in writing or by calling the non-stop support phone number +40 364 780 165, without handing over the key to a Volo representative and without the bilateral signing of the take-over sheet will entail the Client's liability for all costs related to relocating the car in the agency from which it was rented, and other costs related to restoring the car to its original state in in case the car is taken under other conditions than those in which it was delivered based on the minutes. The same conditions apply even if the customer refuses to surrender the car.
- The customer has the obligation to return the vehicle with the same amount of fuel that he had at the beginning of the rental period (according to the delivery-receipt sheet). Otherwise, following the written notification from Volo, the Customer agrees to pay a supply fee of 20 € and the missing fuel value, according to the supply tax receipt. No credit is given for the fuel in addition to the initial quantity provided by Volo.
- When returning the car to the Customer, the cleaning stage of the car, both inside and outside, will be specified, which will sign the report containing these mentions. In the event that upon restitution, the vehicle requires more than the standard washing procedure to restore it to the state prior to the rental, the Customer agrees to pay a management fee of 50 € to which will be added the value of the car wash services, according to the invoice that it will be emailed to you.
- The parking fees during the take-over of the vehicle, in a location other than the one proposed by Volo, as well as the parking throughout the use of the rented car from Volo, are entirely for the Customer. It will bear, besides the cost of parking, all the taxes provided by the legislation in force, both on the Romanian territory and in other states, road taxes, bridge crossing charges, parking fees at airports or special spaces with limited duration, fines resulting. due to the non-observance of the traffic rules. In the case of non-payment of the above, Volo will pay the fines resulting from the breach of the obligations by the Client. Volo will invoice the client the actual amount of the fine plus an administration fee of 50 € / fine.
- The supply by the Customer of the rented vehicle from Volo, with fuel other than the one indicated by the manufacturer (noted in the heel and on the delivery-receipt sheet), entails the obligation of the Customer to pay a service fee in the amount of 50 €, the cost platform transportation, the cost of the days of immobilization in service, the cost of repair according to the repair quotation, as well as the corresponding refueling (including Clients who have opted for SCDW / SCDW +).
- Rents outside the borders of Romania require the written consent of Volo and are subject to special conditions. There is a limit of 250 km / day (km traveled both in the country and outside the borders) and for exceeding the km limit will be charged a fee of 0.15 € / km.